Sizing - triangle
Bandana Cut: Straight Neck Triangle with Metal Snap Buttons
The Straight Neck bandanas come with one pair of metal snap buttons at the ends by default. This type of Bandana can be worn around the neck by either tying, snapping, or tying and then snapping (recommended).
Please make sure to measure your pet's neck and refer to our size guide to ensure the best fit. For the Straight neck Triangle Cut, we recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes. If you need any assistance choosing a size, or require custom sizing, send us an email to email@example.com.
How to Measure Neck Sizes: Gently wrap a cord or rope around your pet's neck and make sure you can fit two fingers between the rope and their neck. mark the spot and unwrap the rope and measure the length with a tape measurer or a ruler.
If you would like additional snaps added, please type the length at which you want the snaps to be placed in the notes section in your cart.
- Tie-on: Fits necks up to 7"
- Snap-on: Fits necks up to 11"
- Tie-on: Fits necks up to 12"
- Snap-on: Fits necks up to 16"
- Tie-on: Fits necks up to 18"
- Snap-on: Fits necks up to 22"
- Tie-on: Fits necks up to 23"
- Snap-on: Fits necks up to 27"